Development of an event-extension for the program section to help organizing the music-festival. Some years before I did the design and developed the first PHP driven version of this page. Later on it was moved to TYPO3 to simplify content management and to support multiple languages.
Templating and CSS structure for the first version of this community webpage for inventions. This was a huge project for me as a single person and I learned a lot about how to structure CSS. Especially about the the problems that IE6 has with pngs. Good ‘ol times, not!
Development of a TYPO3 driven webpage for a bank.